Odisha Government has launched an online portal to manage land records, it has been named “Bhulekh Odisha”. The main aim of this portal is to provide online land and revenue-related services to the citizens.
The Bhulekh Odisha portal has been launched by the Orissa Board of Revenue Department. It has digitized all the land-related information. The government started this service because every time to check their land in the state of Odisha the citizens had to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land. Through this portal, all aspects related to land will be monitored as well as all aspects related to land will be managed to maintain the policy framework. With the launch of this portal by the Odisha Govt, citizens can get online information about the land, property owners, and property values, and land mutation very easily. This management system has been developed in collaboration with the Department of Revenue, in which all data is computerized and made available on the online portal. With the portal, extracting land record information has become very easy.
Bhulekh Odisha Land records online
Today in this article we will share all the important points of the Bhulekh Odisha portal. We have covered step by step procedure through which you can take benefits of various services available on the Bhulekh Odisha Portal (Bhunaksha/Map, ROR & Land Record Mutation) while sitting at your house.
Highlights of Bhulekh Odisha Portal (Map)
|Name||Bhulekh Odisha Portal|
|Launched By||State of Orissa|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha|
|Benefits||Land Records Online|
|Category||Odisha Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Bhulekh Odisha Portal 2024 (ROR)-
The Odisha Land Record Portal launched by the Board of Revenue Department, Odisha is a very important portal whose citizens have received many benefits. The major benefits of the Land Record (ROR) portal are:
- All citizens can get land records, ROR details, and map of land online through general information related to their land.
- Now citizens can check their land records online from home, for this, they will not have to make rounds of the tehsil office.
- The introduction of this online portal will save both time and money of the citizens. Now citizens will be able to get any details related to land sitting at home.
- This portal will work to provide information related to land in a transparent manner. Now there will be a decrease in criminal cases related to land.
- Now before purchasing the land, any person can get information about the ownership of land by the land record, land map. This will reduce the sales and fraud of Awadh properties.
What is an online ROR Document?
The ROR is a book on land information, such as names of the landowners, their history, and similar other details. The main details of Bhulekh Odisha ROR are given below:
- ROR helps in certifying who truly owns a piece of land.
- It saves the landowners from getting into any legal litigation.
- It easily detects false claims.
- The Bhulekh Odisa – ROR serves a person with details of the land, like its type, area, and other information.
- It eliminates land grabbing.
- ROR is of the utmost importance when selling the land to someone else.
- It is also used as proof when applying for loans against the land.
- ROR also tells about the agricultural capacity of the land and its surroundings.
Application Fee of ROR document – Bhulekh Odisha
If you want to apply for a ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the concerned authorities:
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Required Documents for Bhulekh Odisha ROR-
The documents required when applying for the Bhulekh Orissa ROR copy are as follows:
- Identity proof – Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/DL.
- Land Ownership Proof.
- Encumbrance Certificate.
- Land Tax Papers
- Proof of Income Sources – Income Certificate.
Application Procedure of Odisha Bhulekh ROR (Offline)
To apply for ROR documents, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the District Revenue Office of your area.
- Obtain the application form from the concerned officer in the office.
- Attach the required documents by entering all the necessary details in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be given an acknowledgment receipt, keep it safe for future reference.
- The application will be verified by the concerned officer.
- Finally, a certified copy of ROR will be issued to you.
View Orissa ROR Land Record Online-
- First, Visit the official website at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx
- Now you have to select the district, tehsil, village, and RI circle from the options given on the homepage of the website.
- Here you will see three options on your screen, the three options are:
- Now let’s see how to get Record of Right (ROR) report through all three options.
(1st) Land Record by Khatiyan Number
- Select “Khatiyan”
- Now select the Khatiyan number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Khatiyan number, you can click on the “ROR front page” or “ROR back page” option as per your choice.
(2nd) Land Record by Plot
- Select “Plot”
- Now select the Plot number in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Plot number, click on the “ROR front or back page” option as per your choice.
(3rd) Land Record by Tenant Name
- Select “Tenant”
- Now select the Tenant name in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the Tenant name, click on the “ROR front or back page” option as per your choice.
- Now click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the “Print” button to take a printout of your ROR document for future purposes.
How to view Orissa BhuNaksha/Map?
To get a map of your land/plot through Bhulekh Odisha Portal, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly visit the official website
- Now click on the “Map View” option on the homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to the Bhunaksha Odisha portal. Here you have to choose your district and click on the submit button.
- After this, you have to select your district, tehsil, RI number, block, sheet number, and village after this click on the submit button.
- Now you will see a map on your screen.
- Here you can see the map of your land with the help of your plot number.
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics-
|Number of Districts||30|
|Number of Tehsil||317|
|RI Circle Numbers||2410|
|Nos of Villages||51701|
|Number of Khatiyan||16561285|
|Nos of Plots||56577056|
|Number of Tenants||35020287|
Importance of Odisha Land Record Keeping-
Wealth is very important in the life of any person. The economic status of a person or class can be estimated by land or property. In view of all this, it becomes very important to keep a record of the land. Here we are providing information about the importance of the Bhulekh Odisha Portal
- With the introduction of this portal, the common man has access to land records.
- Now the farmer can get information related to the type, area, and ownership of the land sitting at home.
- With the help of Land Record Portal in the purchase or sale of land, fraud can be avoided by checking the ownership of land.
- You can get a loan on land from the bank by getting online Bhu Naksha, Odisha Land Record through this online portal.
- Along with this, you can easily get land records even in civil litigation and mutual disputes.
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on Bhulekh Odisha Portal (Bhu-Naksha/Map, ROR, Online Land Record, bhulekh odisha mutation Reports). For further assistance, you have to consult in the Tehsildar office.