The government of Manipur has started an online portal called “Manipur Land Record (Bhulekh)” to maintain all land records in the state. Information related to the Bhulekh documents of the Govt of Manipur (Department of Revenue) is given on this portal. So that you can take all the information without going to any stationary department. The Manipur government has required the common citizen of the state to have all the information related to the Bhulekh. Here you can also get information about your land tax payment. From this online portal, you can print or download a copy of the list attached to the Bhulekh documents.
Manipur state government maintains complete information related to the land located in the state, such as who owns the land, which crop is useful for growing the land, the information about the area of the land, etc. are kept in writing. This is called the Manipur land record. Using this information, land disputes are resolved by the accountants and patwaris. On this government portal, you can get all the information related to Manipur land Records in one place. This gives you a record of the official papers of your land in principle which indicates that your land is not illegal. From here you can confirm the information about your land.
Today in this article, we will share all important points of the Manipur Land Record (Bhulekh) Jamabandi Patta, Land Revenue & Value. We have covered step by step procedure through which you can check the different certificate and information related to your land while sitting at your house.
- 1 Highlights of Manipur Land Record Portal (Bhulekh)
- 2 How to see the Manipur Land Record Online?
Highlights of Manipur Land Record Portal (Bhulekh)
|Name||Manipur Land Record|
|Beneficiary||The landowner of the state|
|Launched by||Revenue Department Manipur|
|Objective||Digitalization of Land Records|
|Download App||Loucha Pathap – ROR APP|
What is Manipur Land Record Bhulekh?
Earlier the details of the information related to the land were available only in the government office, due to which the people of the state had to visit the office repeatedly, due to which the people were wasting lots of time. Keeping an eye, the online Bhulekh portal has been launched by the state government, through which any person can check the land details from the house and can also get a print out of it, for which he will not have to pay any fee. Because this process is online and completely free.
Information contained in Manipur Land Record Portal-
If you check the Manipur Bhulekh through online, you also need to know what information related to the land is recorded in the Manipur Bhulekh Jamabandi Patta (Khasra Number / Survey Khata No):
- Land area
- Complete details related to land loans
- Land survey number
- Tax-related details
- Type of irrigation if the land is arable
- Type of land (agricultural or residential)
- Full details of the changes in the owners of the land
- Details of the planting of the last crop according to season
Benefits of Manipur Land Record Portal-
Earlier, the people of Manipur had to face a lot of difficulty in viewing the Bhulekh, but now an online website has been created to view the Manipur Bhulekh, then its biggest advantage is that now the citizen can get the information of their land. The second biggest advantage of this is that now people of Manipur can see their land records online while sitting at home.
- Now people of Manipur do not need to take a bribe to see Bhulekh.
- Through this, you can get information related to Bhumi Bhulekh through online medium.
- People will not have to pay any kind of fee to use it because this process is completely free.
- You can also print out documents related to land using Manipur online Bhulekh and can use it for doing any government or non-governmental work.
- To get a loan from a bank, you have to submit a copy of Manipur Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni. If you have a verified copy of the land records related to your land, then the bank passes the loan very easily.
- With the start of this process, the people of the state will consume a lot of time and money.
- With the introduction of the Manipur online Bhulekh portal, there will be a significant reduction in bribery and rigging in the government office.
- Through this, you can find out how much is the total area of your land.
- From time to time, through online checking of the Bhulekh, the Dabang, and the land mafia will not be able to tamper with the Bhulekh of your land.
Purpose of the Manipur Land Record (Bhulekh)-
Let us now give you information about what is the purpose of the Manipur online portal to start such service:
- It provides you a computerized description of the land for free.
- Its prices are only nominal.
- Information is provided at high speed and absolutely accurate.
- Whatever information you are given here is completely transparent.
- This saves you a lot of time.
- All this information is also available on mobile phones.
How to see the Manipur Land Record Online?
To view the Manipur Bhulekh online you just need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Manipur.
- As soon as you click on the official website of Manipur, you will see a new page as shown below:
- After this, you have to select in the district village or circle.
- Now you have to fill the vacancies of New Patta No and New Dag No in your land documents.
- In the end, you have to click on the “Check RoR” button. After that, you can print or download the duplicate copy attached to your document.
MLR Form of Manipur Land Record-
Land records in Manipur are prepared and maintained as per the provision laid down by MLR and LR Act 1960. It includes the Field-Map, Dag Chitha (Field-index), Jamabandi (Ledger), Application form for Partition-Mutation, and Order sheet form.
Contact Details (Helpline)-
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the Manipur Land Record. For further assistance, you have to consult in the Tehsildar office and for any technical query contact information is given below:
|Shri Y. Rajen Singh|
|Joint Secretary (Department of Revenue)|